Panasonic KXTS8 /24
Panasonic KX-TS8/24 Analogue Pabx/Switchboard is versatile and user friendly. This Panasonic KX-TS8/24 Analogue Pabx System. Features include: Auto Attendant, Music on Hold, Pin Codes, Call-forwarding, Do Not Disturb. Short Codes on Switchboard.
- Maximum configuration – 8 Analogue CO / 24 Extensions
- Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer / Follow-Me / to Outside)
- Built-in Voice Message (BV)
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
- Caller ID Display on SLTs and APTs
- Allow SMS message senders to address their messages
- Directly to a specific user’s SLT (Single Line Telephone)The telephone is your main source of communication –
your link to business partners, customers, friends, and
even your family members both inside and outside the
The KX-TES824 and KX-TEM824 Advanced Hybrid
Systems are phone systems which can support your
business and personal needs.
The KX-TES824 supports 3 outside (CO) lines and 8
extensions. The KX-TEM supports 6 outside (CO) lines
and 16 extensions. With optional cards, you can
easily expand your system capacity up to 8 outside
(CO) lines and 24 extensions* as your needs grow.
Both systems provide the features that satisfy the
demands of the most sophisticated and cost conscious
users. You can connect a variety of communication
devices, such as cordless phones, answering
machines, computer modems, credit card verifiers, fax
machines, and any other device that works with
conventional telephone lines.
The Panasonic KX-TES824 and KX-TEM824 are ideal
for a small business or home office requiring a flexible
system with a high degree of sophistication.
- Panasonic offers you unprecedented flexibility and simple
expansion with optional cards.
By adding optional cards, you can expand the system
from 3 COs / 8 extensions to 8 COs / 24 extensions to
meet your changing needs.
Neither additional programming nor costly rewiring is
The system provides “Day/Night” and “Lunch” mode features
which can be used to change system functions according to the
time of day. For example, you can designate which phones will
ring for incoming calls after hours, or prevent outgoing calls at